Becoming a Latrobe Regional Gallery member provides you with the opportunity to share in a wide range of cultural, social and educational programs. We are committed to providing exhibitions and activities that are inspiring, stimulating and challenging – LRG is for everyone, no matter whether you are eight or eighty.
By belonging to our members group you will actively contribute to the vitality and life of the gallery now and into the future.
• 10% discount in Latrobe Regional Gallery’s gift shop
• 10% discount on full price meals (one per card holder) at So Swish Café
• Invitations to exclusive member only events
• Discounts on LRG catalogues
• Discounts on Education & Public Programs
• Discounts at many Victorian Public and State Galleries (we recommend you check with the gallery before-hand to clarify their arrangement)
• 2 complimentary drinks from the Latrobe Performing Arts Bar
• Up to 20% discount on selected Latrobe Performing Arts performances
THE LRG FOUNDATION
The Foundation welcomes donations and bequests and treats all enquiries with the strictest confidence.
Please contact: email@example.com with the subject heading The Director LRG – The LRG Foundation – Confidential
CULTURAL GIFTS PROGRAM
LRG is an eligible participant in the Australian Government’s Cultural Gifts Program. This program encourages Australians to donate items of cultural significance from private collections to public art galleries, museums, libraries and archives.
As a donor, you will be eligible for the following tax incentives under the program:
The market value of the gift is fully tax deductible, with some exceptions.
You can elect to spread the deduction over up to five income years.
Gifts are exempt from capital gains tax.
You may also claim a tax deduction for the cost of valuations obtained specifically for this program.
Please note, gifts bequeathed under a Will or made by executors of deceased estates are not tax deductible and do not qualify for the program.
For further information about the Cultural Gifts Program, please contact: +61 3 5128 5700 or firstname.lastname@example.org