Have you got artwork you would like to donate to the LRG Collection for the benefit of the community now and into the future?
LRG is an eligible participant in the Australian Government’s Cultural Gifts Program. This program encourages Australians to donate items of cultural significance from private collections to public art galleries, museums, libraries and archives.
- As a donor, you will be eligible for the following tax incentives under the program:
- The market value of the gift is fully tax deductible, with some exceptions.
- You can elect to spread the deduction over up to five income years.
- Gifts are exempt from capital gains tax.
- You may also claim a tax deduction for the cost of valuations obtained specifically for this program.
Please note, gifts bequeathed under a Will or made by executors of deceased estates are not tax deductible and do not qualify for the program.
For further information about the Cultural Gifts Program, please contact: +61 3 5128 5700 or firstname.lastname@example.org