Latrobe City Council’s social media and website updates will be minimal from midday, Tuesday 22 September to Saturday 23 October at 6pm.
That’s because were entering the Council Election Caretaker Period – the lead-up to the Council election.
During this time, Council staff must comply with special arrangements to ensure they don’t inadvertently interfere with the election of the next Council, and that includes reducing social media and website posts.
Rest assured Council will still continue to provide services as usual and be contactable via the regular means.
- By phone: 1300 367 700
- NRS users, if you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment:
- through the National Relay Service
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 1300 367 700
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1300 367 700
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS then ask for 1300 367 700
- Email: email@example.com
- By fax: (03) 5128 5672
- By mail: PO Box 264, Morwell VIC 3840, AUSDOC DX 217733 Morwell